Team Registration: Click Here
Individual Registration: Click Here
What is Futsal?
- Futsal is a popular form of soccer played on court surfaces around the world.
- Fast-Paced and Fun!
- FC Dulles Futsal is 4 v 4 played on smaller courts at Cassel's Sports Complex in Herndon (heated facility);
- All skill levels: rec. and travel;
- Without the use of walls, futsal is a great skill-developer, demanding quick reflexes, fast decision making, and pin-point passing.
- Futsal is played with a special low bounce ball, requiring players to use and/or develop their skills, rather than the ball's bounce to propel it.
- Excellent for quick short passing, combination play, and working with teammates.
- What's included?
- 7 games including playoffs on Saturday afternoons starting in mid-December (no games scheduled over December holidays, MLK, & President's Day weekends). 2018-19 Game Dates: 12/8, 12/15, 1/5, 1/12, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/23 (make-up).
- Membership in the United States Futsal Federation & Virginia Futsal. Membership includes:
- Eligibility to participate in the Virginia State Futsal Championships at the United Sportspex in Manassas, VA. Virginia Futsal State Champions will go on to compete in U.S. Futsal Regional and National competitions.
- Insurance coverage for players and team officials;
- Certified referees
- Players can sign up as individuals or as a team
- 7 Learn to play sessions on Saturday afternoons starting in mid-December (no games scheduled over December holidays, MLK, & President's Day weekends). 2018-19 Game Dates: 12/8, 12/15, 1/5, 1/12, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/23 (make-up);
- Membership in the United States Futsal Federation & Virginia Futsal (Insurance coverage)
- Teams are formed each session and play 4 v 4 or 3 v 3 w/o keepers
- Coaches: FC Dulles Technical Staff
- All players in these age groups sign up as individuals
Two ways to register: Team or Individual
- Boys & Girls;
- Age groups: U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, High School 1 & 2, & Adult Coed
- Skill level:
- Competitive (Youth Travel),
- Recreation (Youth House, All-stars, SFL)
- Max. roster size:
- Ages U7-U12: 10;
- Ages U13+: 9
- Guest Players (up to 2) who are rostered to another FC Dulles Winter Futsal League team are allowed. Guest players can play up but can't play down as per FC Dulles Winter Futsal League roster rules.
- Min. roster size: There is no minimum, however, all games must start with 3 players on the court.
- Coaches with 2 teams: We will make best efforts to de-conflict.
- Team entrance fee:
- 1 Team:
- Early bird: $595 (plus $130 USSF Membership Dues); Total: $725
- Regular: $695 (plus $130 USSF Memberiship Dues) Total: $825.
- 2 Teams:
- Early bird: $940 (plus $260 USSF Membership Dues) Total: $1200***
- Regular: $1040 (plus $260 USSF Membership Dues) Total: $1300***
- 3 teams or more: Please email FC Dulles for pricing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Register- Team: Click Here
- Learn to play groups: U5/U6 & U7/U8
- Players aged U9-U19: teams will be formed based on registered players. If teams can't be formed registration fees will be refunded.
- Learn to play age groups U5/U6 and U7/U8 age groups will play 3 v 3 or 4 v 4, no keepers. Teams are formed each weekend. Scores and standings are not tabulated.
- Cost: $125 + $8 USFF membership dues (includes FC Dulles Winter Futsal League T-shirt)
Register- Individual: Click Here
- Early bird registration ends Nov. 5, 2018
- Regular Registration ends Nov. 19, 2018
Individual- Late fees start November 12, 2018
Questions? Please contact FC Dulles Club Technical Director, Marcelo Gangotena:
*Schedule may include evening games.
**Divisions may be reconfigured based on the teams registered. The FC Dulles Club TD will determine divisions.
***Discount will be refunded prior to the start of the competition.