What is Futsal?
- Futsal is a popular form of soccer played on court surfaces around the world.
- Fast-Paced and Fun!
- CSC Futsal is 4 v 4 played on smaller courts at Cassel's Sports Complex in Herndon;
- All skill levels: rec. and travel;
- Without the use of walls, futsal is a great skill-developer, demanding quick reflexes, fast decision making, and pin-point passing.
- Futsal is played with a special low bounce ball, requiring players to use and/or develop their skills, rather than the ball's bounce to propel it.
- Excellent for quick short passing, combination play, and working with teammates.
- What's included?
- 7 games including playoffs on Saturday afternoons from* on 12/9, 12/16, 1/6, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, & 2/10. (Make-up date: 2/24);
- Membership in the United States Futsal Federation & Virginia Futsal. Membership includes:
- Eligibility to participate in the Virginia State Futsal Championships on January 27-28, 2018 at the United Sportspex in Manassas, VA. Virginia Futsal State Champions will go on to compete in U.S. Futsal Regional and National competitions.
- Insurance coverage for players and team officials;
- Certified referees
- Two ways to register: Team or Individual
- Boys & Girls;
- Age groups: U7/U8 (Pre-Travel Teams), U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, U15/U16, U17-U19
- Skill level:
- Competitive (Travel),
- Recreation (House, All-stars, SFL)
- Max. roster size:
- Ages U7/U8-U12: 10 (8 on game day roster);
- Ages U13+: 9 (8 on game day roster);
- Guest Players (up to 2) who are rostered to another CSC Winter Futsal League team are allowed provided game day roster does not exceed 8 players. Guest players can play up but can't play down as per CSC's roster rules.
- Team entrance fee:
- 1 Team: $595 (plus $130 USSF Membership Dues)
- 2 Teams:
- Non-CSC Teams:
- $1100 (plus $260 USSF Membership Dues)***
- CSC Teams:
- $1050 (plus $260 USSF Membership Dues)***
- 3 teams or more: Please Call or Email CSC for pricing
- Age groups: U5/U6, U7/U8. Players U9-U19 will be waitlisted. When adequate numbers are registered teams will be formed and players moved from the waitlist. If teams can't be formed registration fees will be refunded.
- U5/U6 and U7/U8 age groups will play 3 v 3 or 4 v 4, no keepers.
- Cost: $125 + $8 USFF membership dues (includes CSC Winter Futsal League T-shirt)
Register- Team: Completed
Register- Individual: Completed
Team- November 13, 2017
Individual- November 13, 2017
Questions? Please contact CSC's Club Technical Director, Marcelo Gangotena:
*Schedule may include evening games.
**Divisions may be reconfigured based on the teams registered. The CSC Club TD will determine divisions.
***Discount will be refunded prior to the start of the competition.