- Fall and spring season weekday training- 2x/wk for 10 weeks (20 Fall; 20 Spring).
- League fees (includes referee fees) for 8-9 games/per season
- Coach w/ age-appropriate USSF license, experience, criminal background check, SafeSport compliance, concussion awareness training, and knowledge of teaching the FC Dulles Curriculum
- Club Technical, operational, and administrative support
- Field maintenance costs
- Team video Analysis w/ FC Dulles Technical Staff (upon request)
- Two practice t-shirts. Additional T-shirts ($15ea) offered for sale at initial registration and before the start of the Fall and Spring season
- Club insurance
- Club TeamSnap account
- Agility & Coordination Camp in August
- Two local tournaments (within 75 miles of Chantilly)
- Winter indoor futsal league or outdoor soccer league. 7 to 8 games in FC Dulles's Futsal League or Golazo!! Outdoor Winter League. 1x/week of outdoor training (if weather permits).
Not included (additional $300-$500):
- Required: Uniform Kit- home & away jerseys, shorts, socks, training vest set, & ball. Warm-ups and back-packs are not required and can be purchased at an additional expense. The minimum uniform purchase is approx. $140 (not including tax). Not required for players who have purchased the current uniform kit unless needed.
- Required: Fairfax County Field User Fees (based on residential zip code): in-county- $32/year in-county; $120/year out-of-county
- Required: VYSA Travel fee (insurance/player id card) $30.
- Optional: Additional tournaments (approx. $60-$70/tournament)
A Service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Check and cash payments will not incur a service fee and must be paid in a timely manner.