- Fall and Spring season weekday training- 2x/wk. An additional practice day is contingent on field availability and coach's schedule.
- League fees- NCSL or ODSL (includes referee fees).
- Coach's compensation including all payroll taxes and processing fees.
- Four tournaments- two local or away tournaments and two FC Dulles hosted tournaments. Additional expenses may incur for away tournaments and for additional tournaments i.e. State Cup.
- Coach w/ age-appropriate USSF license, experience, criminal background check, SafeSport compliance, concussion awareness training, and knowledge of the FC Dulles Curriculum.
- FC Dulles Winter Indoor Futsal League- 7 games
- Winter indoor training 7 sessions.
- Winter outdoor training (if weather permits at club's discretion).
- Club Technical, operational, and administrative support.
- Field maintenance costs.
- Pre-season Agility and Coordination camp in August
- 6 weeks (1x/week) FC Dulles 5 v 5, 4 v 4, or 3 v 3 summer league in July and early-August.
- Team video Analysis w/ FC Dulles Technical Staff.
- Two practice t-shirts. Additional T-shirts ($15ea) offered for sale at initial registration and before the start of the Fall and Spring season.
- Club insurance
- Club TeamSnap account
- Fairfax County Field User Fees (based on residential zip code): in-county- $32; out-of-county $120
- VYSA Membership fee
Not included: Required Uniform Kit (approx. $255 youth; $275 Adult), team equipment (team bench, tent, and first aid kit).
A Service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Check and cash payments will not incur a service fee and must be paid in a timely manner.