Included: $1850 full year ($600 Spring pro-rated)
- Fall season (Sept. 1- Nov. 15) and Spring season (April 1-June 14) weekday Academy training- 2x/wk for 10 weeks (approx. 20 Fall; 20 Spring) at a field local to Chantilly. Most of our training sessions and games are at Poplar Tree Park off Stringfellow Road in Chantilly and Franklin Middle School off of Lees Corner Rd. in Chantilly.
- NCSL league fees (includes referee fees) for 8-9 games for Fall & Spring season (Total 16-18 games). Games are mostly local- some games may be 1-2 hours away.
- Coach for training sessions, games, two tournaments, and winter & summer training.
- Coaches with age-appropriate USSF license, criminal background check, SafeSport certification, concussion awareness training, and knowledge and experience teaching the FC Dulles Curriculum.
- Coach's compensation including payroll taxes, worker's compensation insurance, and processing fees.
- Club operational and administrative support.
- Field maintenance costs
- Team video with Veo.
- Two practice t-shirts (one if Spring sign-up). Additional T-shirts ($15ea) offered for sale at initial registration and before the start of the Spring season.
- TeamSnap account for each team
- Two local tournaments within 75 miles of Chantilly (one if Spring sign-up)- one in the Fall preseason in August; one in Spring preseason in March. Teams can play away tournaments beyond 75 miles but will be responsible for the coach's travel expenses.
- 1x/week of outdoor training Jan-Feb (if weather permits); 2x/week of outdoor training in the month of March.
- 2x/week training in the month of August. Some coaches may add optional training sessions in July.
- Field user fees for the year.
- VYSA and NCSL membership fees.
- Supplemental insurance.
Not included ($300-$500)
- Required: Uniform Kit- home & away jerseys, shorts, socks. Adidas backpack, and training jacket and pants are encouraged to purchase. Uniforms to be purchased online through PJs Sports in Falls Church. A link will be provided when registering. New Adidas uniforms will need to purchased for the 2022-2024 cycle starting with the Fall 2022 season. Uniform purchases are required once during the 2022-2024 cycle unless needed. The next cycle will begin in the Fall 2024 season.
- Additional tournaments (approx. $60-$70/tournament- could be higher if traveling to an away tournament) are extra.
- Team equipment i.e. first aid kit, cold compresses, tent, portable bench.
- Winter indoor league games. Some teams will opt to play both the Winter 1 & Winter 2 sessions; some teams will play only the Winter 2 session. The Winter 1 session typically runs from mid-November to the first part of January; the Winter 2 season typically runs from mid-January to the first week of March.
A Service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Check and cash payments will not incur a service fee and must be paid in a timely manner. Payments can be sent via Zelle. The Zelle # will be included in the registration confirmation email.